The professionals working at RHZ are highly qualified and experienced in providing assurance services with integrity, objectivity, independence, adherence to all professional standards and applicable laws and regulations. The firm has a satisfactory “Quality Control Review” (QCR) rating under the Quality Control Review Program of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). QCR is conducted by ICAP to ensure the compliance of quality standards while performing audit & assurance services by the practicing firms in Pakistan.
Our clients include listed and economically significant corporate entities, medium and small sized companies, reputed welfare and not-for-profit organizations.
Our assurance practice can help you with:
- Addressing regulatory reporting requirements
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses
- Advice on use of various accounting treatments for complex transactions
- IFRS reporting
- Internal Audit Assignments
- Due Diligence Assignments