The Firm’s audit & assurance practice consists of qualified and highly experienced resources. The goal is to provide assurance services with integrity, objectivity, independence, and adherence to all professional standards and applicable laws and regulations. The Firm has a satisfactory Quality Control Review (QCR) rating under the QCR Program of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). QCR is conducted by the ICAP to ensure compliance of quality standards while performing audit & assurance services by the practicing Firms in Pakistan. Our professionals work with you to provide transparency across financial and non-financial reporting.
Our clients include listed and economically significant corporate entities, medium and small sized companies, reputed welfare and not-for-profit organizations.
Our assurance practice can help you with:
- Addressing regulatory reporting requirements.
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses.
- Advice on use of various accounting treatments for complex transactions.
- IFRS reporting.
- Internal Audit Assignments.
- Due Diligence Assignments.
- Special Audits.